Toppers of State Level Olympiad will get a chance to participate in National & International Olympiads
STEM Education is the driving force that will take the child on the journey of exploration through Tinkering, Innovation and Creativity.
ISTO is first of its kind STEM & Tinkering based Olympiad that will aim to assess the students on three parameters – Tinkering, Innovation and Creativity. The Olympiad will be conducted in three stages and will attract students from all over India and abroad.
ISTO will be held in three stages. Stage 1 will be State Round, followed by National and International Round.
ISTO will be conducted in three categories – ISTO Junior, ISTO Intermediate and ISTO Senior.
Eligibility: Grade 3 to 5 Age: 7 to 10 yrs
Eligibility: Grade 6 to 8 Age: 11 to 13 yrs
Eligibility: Grade 9 & 10 Age: 14 to 16 yrs
Eligibility: Grade 3 -5 | Age: 7 -10
Eligibility: Grade 6-8 | Age: 11-13
Eligibility: Grade 9 & 10 | Age: 14-16
Offline MCQ Based Exams held in Schools
100000+ Students to participate pan India
MCQ Based Online Quiz
1. Certificate of Participation for all the participants.
2. Each School’s Top 3 Candidates from all the three categories will be awarded with Certificate of Recognition.
3. Each participant will be provided with a National Ranking and Performance based Analytics centred on the following parameters –
i. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills.
ii. Logical and Creative Thinking, Adaptive and Cognitive Thinking.
iii. Innovation Skills – tapping the imaginative approach of the student.
4. All the participants will be provided with Free One year Subscription to ISTO Platform, where they can continuously test their Logical, Analytical, Creative, Cognitive skills round the year and assess themselves in the core areas.
1. Top 3 Tinkerers of all the 3 categories will stand a chance to undergo a Deep Learning Programme at National Level Tinkering Studio / Incubation Centres. The participants of the programme will get full assistance in –
a. Patent Filing process.
b. Research Paper Publication
c. Productization of Innovative Idea / Prototype.
2. All the students who will qualify for National Level will get Certificate of Recognition.
3. Top 10 participants across all the categories will get Free One Year Subscription to Discovery Education International’s
Award-winning Block-coding platform – Discovery Education Coding (UK) Online Coding & Artificial Intelligence Python Courses which covers Application Development, Web Development and Artificial Intelligence using Python.
1. The First Rank Holder across all the three categories will stand a chance to participate in a 5 Day Innovative Learning Programme to be held at Amsterdam, Europe.
2. The Top Rank Holders will get an Internationally Recognised Certificate of Distinction.
3. The First Rank Holder will get a Gold Medal.